FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Question: How do I create an @safearlessathletics.com email address?
answer: Submit the appropriate registration form on our website and our Information Technology team will contact you.
Question: I forgot my @safearlessathletics.com email address, how do I recover it?
answer: Send an email to email@example.com or call 210-960-SAFA (7232). Please be prepared to verify your identity.
Question: How do I reset my @safearlessathletics.com password?
answer: Try to reset your own password by using the Self-Service Password Reset wizard at https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com. If you are unsuccessful send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-960-SAFA (7232). Please be prepared to verify your identity.
Question: How do I configure my mobile device to receive @safearlessathletics.com email?
answer. 1. Download Microsoft Outlook from your respective app store.
2. Open Outlook on your device and on the Add Account page, enter your @safearlessathletics email address and tap
3. If you are prompted to choose your account type, select Office 365
4. Enter your password and sign in to connect your account. You may also be asked to enter a name and description of
of your account.
5. Outlook may request access to certain information such as your contacts, calendar, etc. tap Yes or Allow to sync these
with the mobile app. If your organization has set up security policies for you, tap Activate.
6. You are now ready to use Outlook. Tap any one of the icons to view your calendar, files, or contacts in the app.
Question: How do I get started with Office Online in Office 365?